Question:
How much do United States Postal Police Officer's make? I am a Detective for PD and am looking 4 a change? TY
Matthew G
2006-05-29 20:24:02 UTC
How much do United States Postal Police Officer's make? I am a Detective for PD and am looking 4 a change? TY
Four answers:
2006-05-29 21:35:14 UTC
I am checking.

Ok I got it.

Probably falls under the Postal Inspection Service.

Click on the Employment section at the website below.
2016-03-27 05:13:21 UTC
Ok well I'm not sure if you could transer credits. BUT here in Canada the creditanals to becoming a police officer are; - Grade 12 diploma - 2 years of post secondary education; Police Foundations prefarbly - Graduate from a Police College - You must have a valid driver's license - You must have a CPR/ First Aid license - Good credit and background check - Good references - You must get a 6.5 on the PREP Test
cwa
2006-05-29 20:30:41 UTC
Usually they make around 55 thousand to around 100 thousand a yr depending on what your doing!
dude
2006-05-29 20:29:58 UTC
not enough. try bouncer at a leather bar.