Question:
Does anyone know if there is a branch of the ASPCA in Washington state?
short_n_sweet129
2006-05-18 23:45:10 UTC
I am doing a project for my Criminal Justice class and we got to choose any topic related to criminal justice. I chose the ASPCA which is the Association Society for Prevention of Cruelity to Animals...basically cops who work specifically on cases having to do with animal abuse and what not. I would like to know if anyone out there knows anything about different locations where they have ASPCA shelters or Animal cop precincts!
One answer:
jenlyn70
2006-05-25 08:06:39 UTC
Check these listings for Washington ASPCA.