Question:
what can i do?
aprils242001
2006-05-23 22:36:24 UTC
If i go back to school for criminal justice what all will i be able to do with this degree? I don't want to be a cop so i want to know what my other options is.
Five answers:
clintsinclair2004
2006-05-24 13:14:31 UTC
Most states have a juvenile justice program, and more than likely it is always in need of help. Prisons and jails are typically understaffed as well as Probation and Parole offices. You could apply at the federal level for the FBI, DEA, CIA, or ATF. With the right classes, you could become an evidence technician and process crime scenes.
Steph H
2006-05-24 05:38:14 UTC
My husband has a bs in criminal justice. He is a district assest protection manager for The Home Depot. Think Loss prevention as well.
Adam the Engineer
2006-05-24 05:50:56 UTC
I think you could copule that with some law courses and get into Expert Witness for crimes. That would mean that you'd usually be looking to get people off the hook rather than trying to get them punished.
2006-05-24 05:37:57 UTC
Corrections.

Many states do not require a degree so save your money.
JeffAV
2006-05-24 05:37:14 UTC
you could be a meter lady