Question:
Im after examples of police training policy statements?
Phil E
2006-05-20 04:04:47 UTC
Im after examples of police training policy statements?
Two answers:
2006-05-20 19:11:58 UTC
All states I am aware of follow thier state POST ( Police Officer Standard and Training) requirements for that state.

I would suggest you do a research ( web search) on POST traiing.

Normally police policy merely states they require and follow POSST standards
victoria
2006-05-20 12:22:51 UTC
Contact your local police department. Generally, the Chief of Police writes the policies for the department, which is approved by the law department. It's a public record, so there should be no problem obtaining the information.